Course Rules and Regulations
All golfers must check in with the Starter:
- If you have a reserved tee time, you must be checked in at least 20 minutes before your tee time.
- When you arrive, tell the Starter, then go into the Pro Shop and pay your fee.
- If you do not have a reserved tee time, put your name on the “Walk-on” sign-in sheet. You should not pay your fee until the Starter tells you to pay.
Every player must show his/her greens fee receipt to the Starter or Ranger upon request.
Children must be 8 years old to play. Children under 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Carts may be driven only by licensed drivers.
Proper attire must be worn at all times:
- Men must wear a shirt with a collar.
- Women must wear a shirt with a collar or one with sleeves.
- Jeans and denim are not permitted on the golf course.
- The complete dress code is displayed in the Pro Shop.
Spectators and caddies are only allowed for certain tournaments, and must be approved beforehand by the Pro Shop Manager.
Individuals who wish to ride along with a paying group, must pay for greens fee and gas cart. The total number in the group may not exceed 4, and this includes any individual who has paid the full rate but is not actually playing.
Every player must have their own bag and clubs.
Foursomes are the preferred group size. The Starter will fill out groups with Walk-ons to accomplish this.
Gas carts rules are decided by the Course Superintendent, and enforced by the Pro Shop Manager.
Pull carts and gas carts are not allowed on the tees, on the greens, in bunkers, or between bunkers and greens.
Players are required to maintain “Pace of Play”, by keeping up with the group in front of you. Slower groups are encouraged to allow faster groups behind them to play through if requested. If your group falls behind, the Rangers may request that you pick up the pace.
Please show courtesy to fellow players and the course maintenance crew by repairing divots, repairing ball marks on the greens, and raking the bunkers.
No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the course.